Album Review: The Weeknd- Dawn FM

Dawn FM is the fifth studio full-length album by Canadian singer The Weeknd, it was released on January 7, 2022, Dawn Fm is the direct sequel to After Hours. For the occasion, The Weeknd supports his achievements by transcribing it in a concept as ambitious as interesting, which confirms his status of master of the Synthpop mainstream. Here we are, the famous introduction to announce the new year that we never get tired of. So I'll go straight to the point: happy new year to all, full of achievements and happiness. Finally, what could be better than to start the year with a kind of last-minute surprise, as usual, there are some songs I absolutely love and others that are a miss for me. I Haven’t stopped listening to this album since the day it was released, it truly is a masterpiece. Been following him for the past decade and I’m so proud of how far he’s come and evolved throughout every era. I rate this album 9/10

The Weeknd: Dawn FM Album Review | Pitchfork

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Album Review: Luz Futuro - Falsos Techos

Album Review: Tears For Fears - The Tripping Point

Album Review: Twin Tribes - Ceremony