Album Review: Kid Cudi- Man On The Moon III: The Chosen

Man on the Moon III: The Chosen is the seventh studio full-length album by American rapper Kid Cudi. It was released on December 11, 2020, The 18-track album features special guest appearances from Pop Smoke, Skepta, Phoebe Bridgers, Trippie Redd. Just like the first two Man on the Moon albums, MOTM III: The Chosen was an okay album, maybe four tracks were good, something was missing in this new composition, the rest were easily forgettable, I would compare this album to a new age Soundcloud rapper trying to find their way, don't me wrong Kid Cudi is under-appreciated; probably the most underrated artist of his generation. I love his work; his style has always been his own thing and I always admired that about him, there's just no artist like him. As a longtime fan that grew up with MOTM 1 and 2, I feel closure with this album. All of his albums has gotten me through tough times. Cudi completed the trilogy of man on the moon, I rate this album 6/10.Kid Cudi unleashes new 'Man on the Moon III: The Chosen' album - REVOLT 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Album Review: Luz Futuro - Falsos Techos

Album Review: Tears For Fears - The Tripping Point

Album Review: Twin Tribes - Ceremony