Album Review: Black Marble - I Must Be Living Twice.

I Must Be Living Twice is a brand new ep by American synthpop music project Black Marble, it was released on August 14, 2020. the excellent album seems to me to complement very well, you feel that great feeling of peace. this record departs from it's influences in a rich and emotionally thrilling manner, it provides the right blend of new wave and synthpop, Intensely pensive lyrics and the sometimes stark musical arrangements are amazing when overlaid with vocals of an obscured dream-like quality sound. black marble captures a lot of the imagination with their music and great tunes to just dance to, the five songs from the ep are music covers from different musicians, but really stands out on their own terms, Overall I highly recommend it, If you like early 80s synthpop music, this band is influenced by OMD, Depeche Mode & Motorama, it can teleport you back from that nostalgic decade, I rate this album 10/10. 

I Must Be Living Twice | Black Marble

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Album Review: Luz Futuro - Falsos Techos

Album Review: Tears For Fears - The Tripping Point

Album Review: Twin Tribes - Ceremony