Album Review: Washed Out- Purple Noon

Purple Moon is the fourth studio album by American singer Washed out, it was released on August 7, 2020. The new album Purple Noon didn't really do much for me as Greene's other albums have, the first three songs are pretty solid, I think Too Late is probably the best track on the album, I did enjoy the relaxing euphoric instrumental production, However, I felt like most of the tracks, especially in the middle of the record all sounded the same melodically repetitive and didn't really go anywhere and some did get me head bopping, Especially Don't Go and Haunt, that he was trying to get back to his old sound from his previous work, I think he may have tried to hard though, I rate this album 6/10.Album Review: Washed Out - Purple Noon - Magnetic Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Album Review: Luz Futuro - Falsos Techos

Album Review: Tears For Fears - The Tripping Point

Album Review: Twin Tribes - Ceremony