Album Review: Little Dragon- Season High


This is the 5th album from the Swedish electronic group, Little Dragon. it has that 80s synth R&B vibe in this record, I can definitely hear some Janet Jackson's influence, songs like Celebrate and Sweet. The song High was released as the first single, Season High, was released on 14 April 2017. I really like the band I had few expectations of this album, but I gave it a second chance and wow, I have no words is a very good album from start to finish. I rate this album 9/10.

 
Little Dragon: Season High Album Review | Pitchfork


Tracklist:
01. Celebrate (feat. Agge)
02. High
03. The Pop Life
04. Sweet
05. Butterflies
06. Should I
07. Don't Cry
08. Strobe Light
09. Push
10. Gravity 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Album Review: Luz Futuro - Falsos Techos

Album Review: Tears For Fears - The Tripping Point

Album Review: Twin Tribes - Ceremony