Album Review: Tame Impala - The Slow Rush

The Slow Rush is the fourth studio album by Australian music project Tame Impala, the album was released on February 14, 2020, The first lead single from the record, Borderline was released on April 12, 2020, This album initially hit me as "this sounds too poppy and too much like Currents" on the first 3 listens. I found Tame Impala after their 1st album dropped and absolutely fell in love with the idea of John Lennon creating a psychedelic indie rock album, but to me is just disco music. Not the psychedelic prog that I expected.  Not as good as lonerism or Innerspeaker, maybe 4 good songs, the rest of the songs are disappointing. I rate this album 6/10.Tame Impala - The Slow Rush (2020, Red, Vinyl) | Discogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Album Review: Luz Futuro - Falsos Techos

Album Review: Tears For Fears - The Tripping Point

Album Review: Twin Tribes - Ceremony