Album Review: Choir Boy- Gathering Swans

Salt Lake City Synth-pop New wave Group called Choir Boy, Their sophomore studio album released on May 8, 2020, Gathering Swans is home to a wide blend of dream pop, new wave, 80s synth-pop, and Adam Klopp the vocalist was inspired by the 1980s New Romantic era to create this amazing record, The First single is called Complainer from the new album, huge smash indie hit. somehow it met my high expectations, I love this record. being a fan of their previous releases, very creative complex melodic, and I didn’t see it coming at all and I’m really grateful for a present like this, It may sound like an exaggeration but Choir Boy is the only group, that I never get tired of because the aesthetics take you somewhere special, I rate this album 10/10. 

 


      Choir Boy "Gathering Swans" CD/LP – Dais Records

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Album Review: Luz Futuro - Falsos Techos

Album Review: Tears For Fears - The Tripping Point

Album Review: Twin Tribes - Ceremony